Saturday, April 07, 2007

Sleeping Beauty's Castle

Bonjour from Paris! This will be quick...very quick...!!!
First of all Happy Easter to all.
My thoughts are with the Stockwells and my parents and that whole gang...am definitely with you in spirit :-)
And my dear sister and her family in Dallas.
And the rest of our family (Will and Ruth and all) as life seems to be very tough right now for quite a few in our large extended family. Don't know what else to say. I am sending lots and lots of love and amour.

I promised more photos so here are some quick shots.
This is Usse....the castle that inspired the Sleeping Beauty story.Here is a side view of the castle
Looking down from the wall on the gardens. I have soooo many other pictures to sort through and get up. Will do as soon as I can.
Have to go to bed as I get ready for my friend Agnes to come in tomorrow...look for pictures of us to come!

Bisous and love to all and to all a goodnight ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home