Monday, March 19, 2007

Happy Monday!

Bonjour!

I am mostly back to normal now.
Just a little swelling left... I had a great time with the cousins....will get some pictures up as soon as I can. For now, here is a photo of a boat my Aunt spotted in the Seine. Name:
The Dodo Bird!
We toured Napoleon III's apartments in the Louvre:
Dining Room. I think there is enough room for a family reunion!
Wow! Think I already showed you these on my blog but they were cell phone photos so this is better.
Would you like to sit for some tea?
Here is the small arch as seen from the Louvre with the Obelisk and the big Arch underneath in the background.
Am working on the photos from the rest of the cousin time...will put them up ASAP!
Bisous from Paris!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan Hiester said...

Man, I just can't imagine living in a place like that. I can't even comprehend that whole lifestyle. How they got dressed, how they ate, how they socialized. When you sit down and think about it, there really is something alien about it compared to the way we live today!

March 19, 2007 at 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home